You get to be sure patients get the care they need, when they need it. You care about more than a primary diagnosis; you care about a client’s wellness. We’re Silver Lining, a group of super passionate CNAs, HHAs, LPNs and RNs changing what “patient-centered” care means.
Here’s how Silver Lining can work with you.
- We measure what matters and can transparently share information with you–readmission rates, hospitalization rates, and consistency of care are all included.
- We make it easy for your staff to refer to us by email, phone, or online.
- We have partnership programs we can build around your needs
- We’re insanely responsive. During ‘business hours’ (this is healthcare, right?!), our main number goes directly to our team. After ‘business hours’, the call goes to our answering team and on-call Care Coordinator.
- We’re a one-stop-shop providing A-Z services to the state of Delaware. Companion care? Personal care? Nursing care? Medication administration? PEG tube feedings? Transportation to appointments? You name it, we can do it. We even have handyman services.
- We specialize in high acuity and complex cases, because we’re a skilled medical agency (hoyer lifts/transfers, long term cases, etc.). And our Clinical Director is a Certified Dementia Practitioner.
Why partner with Silver Lining, of all companies? We’re proven, make your life easier, and provide an amazing customer service experience with reduced readmissions and increased quality outcomes. And we care about our clients holistically, not just their medical needs. Need something to take to present to your team? Download our “What Can Home Care do for your patients” now. Watch our video on why to partner with us (only 1 minute!).
- Start referring clients easily using our “Refer Now” button on our website, by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling 302.724.7902..
- Chat with a leadership team member any time you want. For health plan providers we suggest Allison, our Executive Director. You can schedule directly with Allison by visiting our Partnership page.
- See an opportunity to accelerate the health of our Delaware community, together? Reach out to us by using our Partnerships page to tell us how we can help.
Here’s to life to the fullest,
Tiffany Rubin, Founder/CEO
Return to All Blog Posts