You care deeply about your patients and your business, acknowledging the balance of patient-care and profit, and building a better community. We’re Silver Lining, a group of super passionate CNAs, HHAs, LPNs and RNs changing what “patient-centered” care means.
Here’s how Silver Lining can help you.
- We measure what matters and can transparently share information with you. Readmission rates, hospitalization rates, consistency of care all included.
- We’re forward thinking and have enacted state-of-the-art programs like our Reliability Pledge and no missed visits (we never miss a client visit).
- We make it easy for your staff to refer to us by email, phone, or online.
- We have partnership programs we can build around your needs
- We’re insanely responsive. During ‘business hours’ (this is healthcare, right?!), our main number goes directly to our team. After ‘business hours’, the call goes to our answering team and on-call Care Coordinator.
- We’re a one-stop-shop providing A-Z services to the entire state of Delaware. Companion care? Personal Care? Nursing Care? Medication administration? PEG tube feedings? Transportation to appointments? You name it, we can do it.
Why partner with Silver Lining, of all companies? We’re proven, we make your life easier, and we provide an amazing customer service experience with reduced readmissions and increased quality outcomes. And we care about our clients holistically, not just their medical needs. We’ve known since day 1 that social determinants and IADL’s affect care more than paying attention to a primary diagnosis does. Download our “What Can Home Care do for your patients” now.
Watch our video on why to partner with us (only 1 minute!)
- Chat with a leadership team member any time you want. For c-suite executives, managers, and QAPI departments, we’d specifically suggest speaking with Allison. You can schedule with her directly on our Partnership page
- See an opportunity to accelerate the health of our Delaware community together? Reach out to us by using our Partnerships page to tell us how we can help. Here are some ideas that we’re implementing across the State.
Here’s to life to the fullest,
Tiffany Rubin, Founder/CEO
We detail ways we can partner with professionals in various roles on our blog. Check it out!
Return to All Blog Posts