The sky is truly the limit when we put our minds to uncovering ways we can partner with our community for a healthier Delaware. We’re starting here, with a list of our ideas hoping it will spur ideas for you and your team.
- Put a 5 Reasons to Get Home Care flyer in every welcome packet at a facility
- Put a Home Health Resource guide in every discharge packet with a brochure
- Sponsor partners’ monthly meetings with discharge planners and social workers. Provide information sheets on what is new each month and offer 1 annual cameo appearance.
- Feature our blog posts on partners’ websites to bring general awareness around aging in place
- Implement a goal-focused program for a problem area of the system/facility. For example, have a discharge program for high risk individuals that provides a certain number of hours paid by the facility/health system with bonuses to Silver Lining for meeting all goals. See our Urgent Care brochure for ideas on how we look at clients holistically.
- Work with partners to create a trigger system for clients of a certain demographic that ensures a standard 20 minute discharge meeting with Silver Lining personnel. We can educate clients on options to safely and effectively stay at home.
- Develop a way for Silver Lining to put data into the Delaware Health Information Network (DHIN), increasing integration of information for facilities to access.
- Create a new program for care management in the community that the hospital pays for; essentially case management after discharge that addresses full scope of client need.
- Develop a better awareness program–free to the provider–where every patient is given a Level of Need Calculator and gets a 5 Reasons to Get Home Care brochure.
Here’s to life to the fullest,
Tiffany Rubin, Founder/CEO
We detail ways we can partner with professionals in various roles on our blog. Check it out!
Return to All Blog Posts