You’re an advocate, working tirelessly to help people. We’re Silver Lining Home Healthcare, a group of super passionate CNAs, HHAs, LPNs and RNs changing what “patient-centered” care means. Beyond caring for our clients, we are also passionate about supporting our colleagues out in the field so that together we build a healthier Delaware.
Here’s how Silver Lining can help you.
- Refer to us fast and easy by email, phone or online.
- If you want a follow-up report, all you have to do is say so.
- We’re insanely responsive. During “business hours” (this is healthcare, right?!), our main number goes directly to our team. After “business hours,” the call goes to our answering team and on-call Care Coordinator.
- We’re a one-stop-shop providing A-Z services. Companion care? Personal Care? Nursing Care? Medication administration? PEG tube feedings? Transportation to appointments? You name it, we can do it. When a client has insurance coverage for what is needed, we assist in coordinating that (either the care or the preauthorizations).
- We specialize in high acuity and complex cases, because we’re a skilled medical agency (hoyer lifts/transfers, long term cases, etc.). And our Clinical Director is a Certified Dementia Practitioner.
Why partner with Silver Lining, of all companies?
We’re proven, we make your life easier, and we provide an amazing customer service experience with reduced readmissions and increased quality outcomes. And we care about our clients holistically, not just their medical needs. Need something to take to your supervisor or team? Download our flyer What Can Home Care do for Your Patients now. Share our video on why to partner with us (only 1 minute!)
Who is a good client for us?
We love to say “anyone!”, but we also know that’s a little cheesy. When you see patients that fall into the following categories, think of us!
- Differently-abled or over 65 years old with help required for 2 or more ADLs
- Minimum care needed of 3 hours per week, short term or long term
- Complex cases
- Lift assist required (hoyer lift, sit-to-stand)
- Transportation to appointments needed
- No/low support system present
- Frequent readmissions/hospitalizations
- Poor quality of life/failure to thrive
- Start referring clients easily using our “Refer to Us” button on our website, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 302.724.7902.
- Chat with a leadership team member any time you want. For social workers, case managers and discharge planners, we’d specifically suggest speaking with Jason. You can schedule with him directly on our Partnerships page.
- See an opportunity to accelerate the health of our Delaware community, together? Reach out to us by using our Partnerships page to tell us how we can help.
Here’s to life to the fullest,
Tiffany Rubin, Founder/CEO
We detail ways we can partner with professionals in various roles on our blog. Check it out!
Return to All Blog Posts